This usually means that the Reason version on your Propellerhead account doesn't support the Rack Extension you get the message about. It could, for example, be that the Rack Extension is created in a newer SDK than your Reason version supports.
Articles in this section
- Frequently asked questions about promos and sales campaigns
- I own an earlier Reason version - what upgrade paths are available?
- How much is Reason?
- I own a product in a bundle, can I still buy the bundle?
- The shop says TRIED for a Rack Extension I just downloaded?
- After checkout my browser asks permission to run an application. What should I do?
- I want to buy a Rack Extension but I have no idea how!
- What does "Enable one-click checkout" mean?
- "Not available to this account" in Rack Extension Shop