Like the current versions of Reason and Reason Essentials, ReWire is 64-bit too. Note that 64-bit ReWire needs to be implemented in both the slave application (Reason, Reason Essentials) and your host. Please contact the manufacturer of your ReWire host to see if they support ReWire 64-bit.
Articles in this section
- Reason doesn't work in ReWire mode with my DAW
- "ReWire installation failed because access to a file or directory was denied whilst installing the ReWire DLL in the System directory"
- I added an external midi track in Logic, and MIDI is sent to Reason but I don't hear any sound?
- Alert: "Engine not responding" when using ReWire with Cubase
- Is ReWire 64-bit compatible?