The External MIDI track in Logic activates the MIDI output from Logic to Reason only. You also need to activate an audio channel in Logic, where the audio output from Reason will go. 1. Open the Mixer in Logic. 2. From the Options menu, select "Create New Auxiliary Channel Strips..." 3. In the pop-up, select to create one new Stereo channel strip, and from the Input drop down menu, select Reason -> RW:Mix L/R.
Articles in this section
- Reason doesn't work in ReWire mode with my DAW
- "ReWire installation failed because access to a file or directory was denied whilst installing the ReWire DLL in the System directory"
- I added an external midi track in Logic, and MIDI is sent to Reason but I don't hear any sound?
- Alert: "Engine not responding" when using ReWire with Cubase
- Is ReWire 64-bit compatible?