If you have your user account login details at hand, you need to do the following: Log in to your account and go to the "User settings" page. Enter your new email address in the appropriate field and press the gray "Update" button a bit further down the page. An email will be sent to both your old and your new address. In the email to the new address there is a link which you need to click before the address change takes place.
Articles in this section
- Problems creating or logging in to a new account?
- Locked account due to multiple authorization?
- I have a new email, and cannot use the password help to access my login details
- I have changed my email address and need to update my user account with the new address
- I can't log in at all. Entering my username and password just send me back to the log in screen over and over again. What's wrong?
- I have forgotten the user name and/or password for my user account
- Where can I find the Propellerhead Software user agreement?
- I'm trying to sign up for a user account but I never received my activation email. What do I do now?
- How do I sign up for the Propellerhead Newsletter?
- Will you give my user information away to other companies?