Most likely you are seeing this message because you are currently trying out a Rack Extension, and are launching Reason with your Ignition Key inserted. Since trial versions cannot be written to Ignition Key, you will need to run Reason with Internet Verification in order to access your trials. If you choose "Continue without", Reason will launch without your trial licenses. "Log In" takes you to the Internet Verification screen. This well enable you to access the try-licenses as well.
Articles in this section
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10
- How can I completely hide the Tutorial Area in Reason 10.2?
- My hardware drum machine sends out MIDI to Reason 10.2 and ruins my song
- Notes are being "cut off" after recording in the sequencer (Reason 10.2 and later)
- Notes are being "cut off" after recording in the sequencer (Reason 10.1 and earlier)
- No Player is created when I drag it to the rack or double click it in the Browser
- Can I create Players inside a Combinator?
- Reason 10 downloads the Factory Sound Bank even though I copied it from the DVD
- Where are the sound banks in Reason 10?
- I added a wrong custom VST folder so now Reason stalls during launch