If you get the "Ignition key driver could not be started" message when you launch Reason, please download and install the latest CodeMeter User Runtime (the ignition key drivers) and see if it helps: http://www.wibu.com/downloads-user-software.html If this doesn't help, please contact Propellerhead Support.
Articles in this section
- Licenses and authorization – how does it work?
- No Ignition Key with Reason?
- "Bad format" alert when trying to authorize or download Rack Extensions
- "Ignition Key Driver could not be started"
- "Ignition key driver could not be started" message when launching Reason
- "No Authorizer connection found" in Chrome
- Authorizer troubleshooting