In Reason 9 and later and in Reason Essentials 9 and later you can choose from three different visual Themes: Default, Blue or Dark. The Themes affect the Browser and Sequencer areas, whereas the Rack and Mixer areas are left unaffected. Here is how you change the Theme: Open the Preferences dialog (from the Reason menu on Mac, or from the Edit menu on Windows). On the General tab, select the desired Theme from the list: After this, restart Reason/Reason Essentials. The new Theme is now active: The picture above shows the Blue Theme.
Articles in this section
- How can I completely hide the Tutorial Area in Reason 10.2?
- My hardware drum machine sends out MIDI to Reason 10.2 and ruins my song
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10
- Notes are being "cut off" after recording in the sequencer (Reason 10.2 and later)
- Notes are being "cut off" after recording in the sequencer (Reason 10.1 and earlier)
- No Player is created when I drag it to the rack or double click it in the Browser
- Can I create Players inside a Combinator?
- Reason 10 downloads the Factory Sound Bank even though I copied it from the DVD
- Where are the sound banks in Reason 10?
- I added a wrong custom VST folder so now Reason stalls during launch