Sorry, but no. While in ReWire mode, VSTs will not be available in Reason 9.5/Reason Essentials 9.5 or later.
Articles in this section
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10
- How can I completely hide the Tutorial Area in Reason 10.2?
- My hardware drum machine sends out MIDI to Reason 10.2 and ruins my song
- Notes are being "cut off" after recording in the sequencer (Reason 10.2 and later)
- Notes are being "cut off" after recording in the sequencer (Reason 10.1 and earlier)
- No Player is created when I drag it to the rack or double click it in the Browser
- Can I create Players inside a Combinator?
- Reason 10 downloads the Factory Sound Bank even though I copied it from the DVD
- Where are the sound banks in Reason 10?
- I added a wrong custom VST folder so now Reason stalls during launch