By default, Reason 9.5/10 and Reason Essentials 9.5/10 look for installed VST (2.4, 64-bit) plugins in the following locations: Under Windows: C:\Program Files\VSTplugins C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VSTplugins C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2 Under Mac OS: Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST ~/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST It's also possible to add your own custom locations to the "search list" if you like. You can do that on the Advanced tab in Preferences.
Articles in this section
- Some sounds are out of sync in Reason 10.3 (and later) - what's up?
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10
- How can I completely hide the Tutorial Area in Reason 10.2?
- My hardware drum machine sends out MIDI to Reason 10.2 and ruins my song
- Notes are being "cut off" after recording in the sequencer (Reason 10.2 and later)
- Notes are being "cut off" after recording in the sequencer (Reason 10.1 and earlier)
- No Player is created when I drag it to the rack or double click it in the Browser
- Can I create Players inside a Combinator?
- Reason 10 downloads the Factory Sound Bank even though I copied it from the DVD
- Where are the sound banks in Reason 10?