Since VST licenses are handled separately and individually by each VST manufacturer you cannot authorize your VSTs together with your Reason/Reason Essentials/Rack Extension licenses on your computer or Ignition Key. Please refer to each VST manufacturer for information about their license/authorization systems.
Articles in this section
- Some sounds are out of sync in Reason 10.3 (and later) - what's up?
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10
- How can I completely hide the Tutorial Area in Reason 10.2?
- My hardware drum machine sends out MIDI to Reason 10.2 and ruins my song
- Notes are being "cut off" after recording in the sequencer (Reason 10.2 and later)
- Notes are being "cut off" after recording in the sequencer (Reason 10.1 and earlier)
- No Player is created when I drag it to the rack or double click it in the Browser
- Can I create Players inside a Combinator?
- Reason 10 downloads the Factory Sound Bank even though I copied it from the DVD
- Where are the sound banks in Reason 10?