We're happy to announce the release of Reason 10.3, Reason 10.3 Intro and Reason 10.3 Lite.
Here's what's new in 10.3:
- Big parts of Reason’s audio rendering code is rewritten, now rendering audio using audio card buffer size (instead of a fixed size), to improve performance.
- New preference to enable the new audio rendering improvements (on by default, turn off for compatibility reasons).
- Removed "CPU Usage Limit" from Reason’s preferences.
- Fixed a bug in the effects section of Europa and Grain.
- Fixed a bug in Grain that could cause it to crash when changing patch.
- Fixed an issue where macOS would say Reason was "not optimized for your Mac and need to be updated".
- Various bug fixes and improvements.